Website Development for a Robotics and Automation Company
PBA Systems is a member of PBA group of companies, they are pioneers in the area of Robotics and automation across Southeast Asia. They help companies scale up with industry 4.0 technology to build robotics products and offers turnkey automation. Their expertise lies in direct drive motor design and manufacturing, motion control, stages and precision system. They have headquarters in China and offices in china, Taiwan, Korea, japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, and Philippines. PBA systems found Coderz Vision Technology as they were looking for a company to revamp their website to be more modern and dynamic.
PBA systems wanted a website that’s attractive, easy to navigate, and admin friendly to modify and manage their website on the go. They wanted a website that would showcase all their products to their prospects and give them a detailed information about a specific product and help users take an informed decision.
- We brainstormed with the client, developers, and project manager to understand the website’s required features and technologies to use that would fit the requirement.
- We performed market research to understand the competitors, UI/UX flow, tools, and best technologies to be used for building the website.
- After that, Our developers with the project manager penned down the Software Requirement Specification (SRS) Documentation. It has details regarding the timeline, tools, budget, and technology.
- Above all, the developing team built the PBA website using a CMS platform for ease of the client to make changes and add products to the website on later stages, and the Quality & testing team ensured all the test cases were satisfied.
- After client verification and rigorous testing, the website was pushed from staging to live.
Key Features & Challenges:
- Login portal for customers to access their products
- Display products and allow user only to enquire about the specific product
- Allow registered users to download and access few manuals
- Website can be translated in five different languages, English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, and Korean.
We successfully built a user-friendly, and intuitive website. The website houses all the products of the business in a hierarchy and makes it easy for the users to navigate to the website. Users are also given all the information about the product in a single space.